RE: [Harp-L] Howard Levy CDs

"Planet Harmonica" responds to my advice not to forget "Live Art":
> You're right, and Live Art is an excellent live album, but with a single
> track with HL I didn't want to recommend it as a HL record.

Only one song, true, Ben, but it ~is~ a 9-minute Grammy-winning
harmonica-based song.  Don't hear of too many of those these days!  8^)
"Sinister Minister" alone would be worth the purchase, but the rest of the
songs are killer, too, even if they don't feature the harmonica.

> Incidentally,
> the DVD Bela Fleck an dthe Flecktones - Live at the Quick is one
> of the most awesome music DVDs I own, and it doesn't even feature Howard
Levy ;)

Agreed!

Michelle