Re: [Harp-L] RE: amps on EBAY

Here's my sad-story addition to this topic. I bought a Fender Champ from Ebay
a couple of weeks ago. It arrived last week with the speaker torn loose, a
tube knocked out, and some other minor damage. UPS will pay $100 insurance, IF
they feel it is warranted.. and that money goes to the sender, not me. The
sender has agreed to take the amp back, minus shipping, which was $40.
If I keep the amp I will have to pay for getting it fixed, assuming it's
fixable. If I don't, I'm still out shipping costs and don't have the amp. Looks
like a lose-lose deal for me...

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb