[Harp-L] Tim Dougherty's Microphones

Over the holidays I picked up a mic from Tim.
It's the "Electric Blue", displayed on his web page:

http://www.harpmicgaskets.com/mics.htm

I haven't had a chance to really try it out until the last few days. I am
very impressed. Not only is the mic drop-dead gorgous, the tones I get out
of it are wonderful. This is the best harmonica mic I've ever owned. It's
got a CM element in an old JT30 case with one of Tim's gasket's. For
whatever reason, the is the most reponsive mic I've ever used. Slight
changes in hand position, or a slightly differnet cup, changes the tone
and volume. I don't know if its' the gasket, the element or what, but this
mic adds a whole new dimension to my playing. I love it!