[Harp-L] George Fields

To All:

I just received word from George Fields' wife, Aileen, that George passed away yesterday - Saturday, Feb 12, at Desert Regional Medical Center, Palm Springs, CA, from congestive heart failure and pneumonia. Another of our pioneers, and a lovely and gentle man, has left us. The numbers remaining with us are few.

He will be missed by his family, those who knew him, and the many harmonica lovers who appreciated his work in "Ruby Gentry" (Ruby), "Breakfast at Tiffany's" (Moon River) and other works, including his recording of Bach works, titled "The Pocket Bach", later released on CD as "The Bach Stops Here".

We bid you fond farewell, George.

Danny
--

BassHarp