[Harp-L] Aura: a harmonica or a Jaw harp?

  Some articles about harmonica history say that
  the first Buschmann's "Aura" is the prototype of
  the harmonica. One of my friends got a photo from
  harmonica museum Trossingen, and found that the
  displayed "Aura" was actually a Jaw harp.
  Here's the photo:

  http://www.yellowstone.idv.tw/discuss/phote08/007.jpg

  I'm curious about what "Aura" actually was:
  a free-reed instrument? or a Jaw harp?

  Nidalap :D~

--
Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.