[Harp-L] need help adjusting action/reeds

hello, im new to this group so sorry if i sound dumb. but i recently bought a hohner golden melody harp and was wondering if someone could tell me how (send me a link..?) to a site that will tell me if there is a way or how to adjust the reeds so that the response is better. the 3 draw and  1 draw are seriously hard to get.