[Harp-L] Huang Starperformer

Hey List,
I've recently fallen in love with the golden melody harp after a brief stint with Bushmans. My harp searching quests primary goal was to find a good overblow harp and suprisingly, despite favorable reviews I found the overblows of the Bushman too be very squeaky and weak out of the box. Golden melodys hav ea great shape and are easy too tune for precise overblowing and speed.
I was wondering if the Huang Starperformer, which seems to be the only golden melody clone on the market, is any good. I can competantly work reeds at this point, so OOB quality is less important than overall quality of a harmonica. And if you didn't guess, price is important too.

Thanks
Eric Lubeck