From: Colin Epstein [mailto:colin@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:42 PM
To: Smith, Richard
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Jimmie Wood

The only thing I have with Jimmie Wood on it is  Bruce Springsteen's
"Tunnel of Love" album.  He's on one track, "Spare Parts" laying in some
very nice harp.

I did a web search on Wood a while back and came up with the following
site for a band of his that I believe is based in Europe:

http://www.imperialcrowns.com/

Today's quick search led me to this list of links to albums Wood played
on.  Megadeth?  Who'da thunk?

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/music/artist/links/0,,533657,00.html#artist_name

Since one of those albums is a Jim Belushi project, that might explain
why the same web search led me to the ABC Television site for their
Belushi tv show "According to Jim."  Since I've never seen the show,
I've got no clue what the connection is, but apparently there's a band
on the show and Wood is in it?

--
Colin Epstein