[Harp-L] Poor White Trash - B movie/Great Harp

I've been a little busy of late and haven't been following Harp-l closely, so this may have been asked and answered already.

"Poor White Trash" a comedy played on one of the cable channels last weekend.  I leave judgement of the movie to those more intelligent than I, but it did have some pretty damn good harp playing throughout.

Anybody know who gets the credit for the harp playing in "Poor White Trash"?

Kevin Larkin
Seneca SC