RE: [Harp-L] BUSKING- with/without protection

Thanks, Bill. I've been there, I know not to hog someone's turf, and I have no illusions about income, I have no guilt for my success nor concern as to how others spend their money, either.

But I am quite surprised to hear about having to pay protection for street-performer-turf. That would be interesting. I know as a kid I would have put up with that for about a nanosecond, now I'm older and slower it may be a couple nanoseconds. Oooh, the mere thought makes my blood boil, and motivates me even more to get out there. With a wire.

I think I know a city prosecutor who would love to work a case on that issue!

Thanks again for the tips!

-Dave