[Harp-L] the glove

",,, take a short/narrow cable tie and
loop it through the finger of a leather glove that has be cut off at
both ends to make a tube then loop the cable tie  around the notch on
the head of my 545. I can now stick my baby finger through the tube and
the mic now sits safely at the very bottom of my hand. This creates a
very large air chamber, I can go all the way from tight cup (which these
mics just love) to acoustic by opening my hand which with the mic now
anchored to my baby finger is safely possible..."

Okay, I gotta see this No, really I mean it. Any chance you could be
persuaded to post or send a photo ?

Jeff G