[Harp-L] do you know this film "Afterthought"

Hi,

Here' my first message on that list and I'm french. Not easy for me to write ....

My name is Christophe Minier and I'm the "boss" of the french international festival "harmonicas sur cher" (with an english link)( www.harmonicasurcher.com )
We will have a nice program with the venue of Howard Levy or Bill Barrett....

During the festival, we have a deal with the cinema of our town. We'll have projection of films about harmonicas.

We hear about a film called  "Afterthought":
United States, 2003
 20 minutes
 Director: Michael Cross
 A modern day cowboy and a lonely traveler can¹t get in sync until they
discover that a harmonica is the key to their tune.

Have some one here, seen it ? Is it an interessant movie ?

Do you know some over good films, documentaries or else, we could shown. ?
Many many many thanks

Christophe