[Harp-L] RE: do you know this film "Afterthought" HARP CONTENT GRADUALLY RETURNS

Laurent writes:

> An good effect of the "Exception culturelle française"!

I think Jeunet and Caro's movie "Delicatessen" tops my list. And two guys in the film are manufacturing the little cans that 'moo' when you turn them over. Those would be 'free aerophones', wouldn't they?

Also, getting back to "Crossroads", wasn't there a really good juke joint scene with another harp player, besides Joe Seneca?

Bob Laughton