Re: [Harp-L] Gibson GA 8

Go for it!! I do not know about Can. Dollar currency, but that amp is very good. Big fat chicago sound.

Froggy

Aaron kazmer <gripwillie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HI all

I was wondering if any of you have or have had a GA-8
amp. I have the chance to buy one for $500
Canadian.And would love to hear any reviews or
opinions of this amp. Is the price right? does it
sound good? etc.etc.

Thanks in advance for your time.

=====
Aaron "Willie Harp Boy" Kazmer