[Harp-L] Harmonica America

rob,

You are so advanced with your classical harmonica abilities that it goes over the heads of most musically challenged listeners. However you have a valuable mission.

If it takes throwing in some sugar ( diatonic blues), I say , GO FOR IT.
I believe that a little bit of conformity goes a long way. Especially when you get to be our age!!!!

peace and much respect,

randy singer

Begin forwarded message:

But the blues, folk, country thing on diatonic is like riding a bicycle,
so I drag the diatonic out to keep working in the Harmonica Concerto area.
My only hope is that trends will swing back to more intellectual endeavors
and I can go back to recording the major works for Harmonica and
Orchestra.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com