Re: [Harp-L] Re: Replying to a message in the Digest]

David R. Fertig wrote:
Tom,

As always, an informative and helpful post. Query: what sort of "mash" do you use. Corn? Rye? Wheat? Barley? Do you smoke the grain as in Scotland? Heat it as in Ireland? Or just steep it in a vat like in Kentucky?

As always, in search of knowledge (and a good time!),

-Dave Fertig