Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:25:21 -0800 (PST)
From: "C. Gillock" <alonzogillockptnrs@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci at Bill's Blues, Evanston IL, March 4!
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Everybody!

Just wanted to inform the list that Jason Ricci and
New Blood will make their triumphant return to Bill's
Blues Bar in Evanston IL (first 'burb north of
Chicago) on March 4 (this Friday).  We don't get
enough of this guy in Chicago - all local harp-heads
need to show up and dig it.  Gig starts at 8 pm, first
set is family-friendly and smoke free.  Bill's is at
1029 Davis Street in Evanston, 847-424-9800,
www.billsbluesbar.com.

Mr. G
Tom; Winamac, IN * BMWMOCF - The Tentpeggers *  BMWMOA - PRI - RBR - HarpL * BMW '85 K100RT-174K miles
 'Noli illegitimi carborundum'
'I brake for Muggles'
'BEER: It's not just for breakfast anymore'
'All email, out and in is checked by Norton Anti Virus v 8.02.6 w/automatic updating'