[Harp-L] Lost harmonica on Vancouver Island

Hey list!
Last summer in August I was visiting my sister for ten days in Duncan on
Vancouver Island. We went out to dinner and one of my favorite harmonicas a
Low F# with Meisterklasse covers and a Vermont maple wood comb was lost. It
was in a Hohner leather case the type that hooks on your belt. It is a long
shot, but has anyone on the list heard of this harmonica being found?
Stay tuned!
Mark LaVoie