Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 16, Issue 77

First I am not  trying to make anybody wrong ,,
Just my humble observations , filled with my own opition

What if the actor had been a famous musician?
Any screenwriter would gladly give a copy of his script to any working actor
or his gardener under any circumstances.Even if it ends up in the guys
bathroom somebody will read it and who knows?

I suppose the problem is the perception of no value in the act ,,but you
never know who that person knows , I was once in a little bar with friends
in LA listening to a little blues trio and Phil Specter walked in. He was a
little rough around the edges.. What then? You know the old what goes around
comes around stuff, You really do not know the head the ears will be
attached to that hear that CD .

I have  thought that most guys who have CDs at shows should  sell 2 for the
price of one ,with the condition that the person promises that they will
give it to a friend,
Cds are a form of advertising,
 You are in a very competitive business. I admire the folks who make it
thier living.
Sonny Jr.  by the way I always like your responses, they are from the heart
and I know as soon as I hit the send button I will have a moment of regret
for hanging it out there too, Good luck in the New Year