[Harp-L] Favourite 2004 CD

I imagine that there is an implicit condition in Pierre's original query that the CDs feature some form of harmonica. That's tough for me because I hardly ever listen to harmonica CDs anymore...

So, my favourite CD of 2004, and certainly the one that has seen the most airplay on my car player is

Derek Trucks Band - Live at Georgia Theatre, truly stellar, followed by

ScrapOmatic - ScrapOmatic, which I reviewed on my weblog http://harmonica.typepad.com and the superb blues guitar album of

Kevin Brown - Mojave Dust (which was a 2002 release, I believe), probably my favourite blues record of the last five years.

None of these feature harp. I guess the three albums cum harp which got the most airplay were

Greg Szlapczynski - La Part du Diable (also reviewed on my weblog),
Rabih-abou-Khalil - The Sultan's Picnic, still my favourite Howard Levy contribution, and
James Cotton - 100% Cotton.

Well, happy new year and all that jazz !

Ben