Re: [Harp-L] 2004 Favorite CDs

--- Robert McGraw <r_mcgraw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My wish list for 2005 would include that Mitch
> Weiss would record a CD...if
> you haven't heard him, check him out at
> www.ampcast.com/mitchweiss   This is
> a great player who deserves to be heard even more
> than he is...
> WVa Bob

Hi Bob,

Yup, Mitch is indeed a great player... a great guy
too, and hugely underheard. Actually, Mitch has
several CD's to his credit which I've been
fortunate enough to collect over the years:
- Stompin' By Myself
- Insane on the Train
- Blues Harpin All Day and Night
- Street Music (I believe you can get this now
through Ampcast)

Some of my favorite CD acquisitions of 2004
include:

* "Sanctuary" - Charlie Musselwhite
* "Take Your Time, Mr.Brown" - Clint Hoover's Sugar
Kings
* "Serious Fun" - David Barret & John Garcia
* "Smokin' Joint" - Kim Wilson
* "House of Cards" - Michael Peloquin
* "Lonesome Moon Trance" - James Harmon
* "Inspiration" - Compiled by JJ Milteau

Sheesh! Did I buy too many harp CDs last year?

Naaaaw!!!

Harpin in Colorado,
--Ken M.