Re: [Harp-L] Re: 2004 Favorite CDs

If by purchase you mean figure out your local library has an amazing
collection of blues, my favorite cd's are burned copies of the best of Muddy Waters,
Buddy Guy's "Damn Right I Got the Blues", and other titles by John Lee Hooker,
Albert Collins, B.B. King, Robert Cray, Eric Clapton, SBW II, R.L. Burnside,
and a couple very nice compilation albums just to name a few.
---This is probably a troll, but it needs to be said that burning copies of CDs like this is stealing, plain and simple.And it is a particularly obnoxious thing to steal from artists like R.L. Burnside, who don't make much money.
WVa Bob