Re: [Harp-L] Re: Don't Be A Loner!

Well that explains why, when clicking the bebop link and downloading whatever it led me to, I only got a couple truncated bars of what sounded like "natural woman." I figure I haven't got my confuser properly set, someday when I have time I will learn how the darned thing works.

As for harp as a chick magnet, well, maybe it woulda worked if I was good lookin' and smart talkin', or if I had been able to, in a tasteful manner, apprise them of my harp-trained tongue. . . but usually I just got slapped!

-Dave