[Harp-L] Re: Featured Artist on Chromatic Harmonica Reference

>Laurent Maur is the featured chromatic player for this month.
>He has recently put up a new website which is worth a visit.
>http://laurent-maur.com/

The default page to Laurent's site is currently broken which is bad timing.
 I've sent him a message to let him know.
In the meantime you can hear samples from his CD 'Mano a Mano'
http://www.laurent-maur.com/VF/projets-Mano.htm
Which can be purchased at Cristal records at this link:
http://tinyurl.com/6rafn
And theres MP3 sample of him playing with Yves Carbonne
http://www.yvescarbonne.com/mp3.php

All the best,
-- G.
http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn