Re: [Harp-L] Tongue Blocking the blow bends

Another deal is which side of the harmonica you do tongue-block. I recently met a harmonica player in PAris who has been learning harmonica by himself and He does tongue-block, but putting the tongue on the left side as well as on the right side!!! I was totally amazed as that guy claims being a begginner. Well, he is in a certain kind of way, but He also has stuff to teach to the most accomplished of us!!! He did show fews other things and it has been hard for me to not drop my jaws down and just look quiet and peacefull!!!!!

Froggy

Mudharp@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 1/3/2005 8:13:58 AM Central Standard Time,