Re: [Harp-L] Harp Attacks(wasFavourite 2004 CD)

Got the Harp Attacks Cd today  with Junior Wells, JamesCotton, Carey Bell and Billy Branch. Currently listening to it: wow!! Great stuff on that CD!!! I am really impressed!!!

I have heard about that Cd years ago, but not been seeking for it until I find it at my town's library!!!! How silly I am to having missed and ignored such recordings!!!

Is there any other that I should immediately get???

Froggy

"david j. brown" <nonidesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> I imagine that there is an implicit condition in Pierre's original query
>>> that the CDs feature some form of harmonica.
>> Nope, anything you just keep playing and playing that you think others...

Then I'm in!:

WITH HARP
Big Foot Chester: Tabernaclin'
Red Devils: King King
The Legendary Shack Shakers: Cock A Doodle Don't
Toots: The Brazil Project
Jerry Murad's Harmonicats

WITHOUT HARP
the Cramps: How To Make A Monster
Olu Dara: In The World
JB Lenoir: Martin Scorsese Presents the Blues
Vladimir Horowitz: Horowitz at Home
John Coltrane: Live at the Village Vanguard
Los Straightjackets
Ggango Reinhardt: Best Of
Bill Evans: Everybody Digs Bill Evans
Brain Eno: Here Comes the Warm Jets
Cesaria Evora: Voz D'Amor
john Lennon: Plastic Ono Band
Charles Ives (a friend put together of this composer's work for me)
Miles Davis: Miles Smiles
Naked Raygun: Free Shit! Live.
chicago slim Blues Band: Love Me or I'll Kill Ya!
Big Black: Songs About F**king