[Harp-L] last minute FREE nyc gig plug tonite

My apologies for the bandwidth, if there are any
Harp-L'ers still floatin' around NYC late tonite, I've got a great line-up tonite of my band and I'm sure some "special guests"...;

The Hudson River Rats.....and it's FREE no cover!
at...........The Metropolitan Cafe
959 1st Ave (bet 52nd/53rd Sts)

it's a cool club where lots of NY Musicians 'hang'
after hours....they serve food til midnite...

Rob Paparozzi - Vocals & Harmonica
Bernard Purdie - Drums   (Aretha, Steely Dan)
Will Lee - Bass & Vocals   (Letterman Band)
John Korba - Piano & Vocals   (Hall & Oates)
George Naha - Guitar   (Wilson Pickett,Sam&Dave)
Chris Eminizer - Sax   (Janet Jackson)

I'll be blowin' Chromatic and Diatonic on these songs, here's the two sets! Bernard has actually played on alot of these original recordings so it should be a blast,-)

1st set 10:30pm
  1) Back to Louisiana
  2) What do you want the Girl to Do
  3) Love the one Your With
  4) I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water
  5) Until You Come Back to Me
  6) Memphis Soul Stew
  7) Sara Smile
  8) Baby I Love You
  9) She Caught the Katy
 10) Mr. Magic
 11) Everybody's Cryin' Mercy
 12) Back in Love Again
 13) Ain't got no Home

2nd Set
  1) Hallelujah I Just Love her So
  2) Home at Last
  3) Kid Charlemagne
  4) Strange Brew
  5) Kidney Stew
  6) Body n' Soul
  7) New Frontier
  8) Shame, Shame, Shame
  9) Drown in my Own Tears (Will)
10) Hot Cha...Rock/Rhumba
11) Your Gonna Need Somebody on your Bond
12) Ruby (Fagen Vers)
13) You Better Watch Yourself

Love & Peace & Happy & HEALTHY New Year,
rob