Re: [Harp-L] 65 Fender Deluxe RI

The model I bought has a tube rectifier - I think (I don't have it in
front of me). It's almost new.  It was purchased a gift for my
neighbor's son last christmas but he never stuck with his guitar
lessons.  He told me he was going to put it in a garage sale this
weekend so I bought it.

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com