[Harp-L] Custom Harps

I've been poking around the net for custom and high end harps. To my surprise, no one seems to work on Lee Oskars. (Or at least they don't advertise it). I switched to them years ago because I hated the taste of the Marine Bands and the way the wood felt on my mouth. Are my observations based on a too small a sampling? If not, why Hohners instead of one of the many other brands (Lee Oskar, in particular).

Also, I'm considering a Dannecker Blues harp. They're listed at â95 which is a whopping $178.10 as of today. (The exchange rate is 1 GBP to 1.87 U.S. Zowie.) Has any one used these? Are they worth the dough?

Bob