[Harp-L] Arizona Harpers

I have a local blues show tomorrow night at the rio salado brewery in
Tempe.  I rarely play a full night of blues these days but it should
be fun because I have some seriously heavy-weight players on the bill.

The guitarist was once a sideman with Chaka Khan and he's played with
other notable players like Muddy Waters. The bassist is my regular
jazz bassist but he cut his professional teeth on the blues with
fellows like Bo Diddley, Matt Murphy, BB King.  The drummer toured
with BB King, Buddy Guy, Johnny  Winter, Lonnie Brooks.  The harp
play is moi - easily the weakest member of the group.

It's sure to be a good time and I may not play the blues like this
for another five or six years.

http://www.riosaladobeer.com for directions.

The show starts at 7:30.  The venue is a smokeless venue.

Peace,

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com