[Harp-L] Harmonica's for Sale

Hi,
I'm coming out of lurk mode to help a friend sell a couple of harmonica's. His stepfather passed away and he ask me if I could sell these for him.

Hohner Super 64 Chromonica. Looks to be almost new.
Hohner Chromonica 270. Looks older but in excellent shape.
Hohner Chrometta 8. Same condition as the 270. One hole rattles on the draw note when the slide is pushed in.

I wiped these down with alcohol and checked them out. I did not take them apart to clean them.
I will take any reasonable offer. I will need to charge a little for shipping. If interested contact me off list.
Thanks,
Rick