[Harp-L] re: Jazz at church

In my younger days I remember a dunken moment at a bar, talking to the local
priest. I told him I'd go to church when I could play harp at church. Spent a
semester playing folk mass at the 8 AM Mass. Loads of fun. Couldn't hit too
many blue notes or the parishoners would wake up. The priest would always start
in some key we had never practiced in. Still weekly playing.

Sonny Terry and Brownine McGhee played a few hymns.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm