[Harp-L] Harmonica vs harp

I always called the chromatic a 'harmonica' and the diatonic was a 'harp'.
Since I play in a serious classical context all the time, this is the
terminology I have used for 20 years.  But don't get too serious about what
people call it, it still sounds like a harmonica and it's how you play it
that really matters.

In a world that cares less and less about the actual technique of human
beings making music, we should be a list that cares about music and not
labels.

Harmonically yours.

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com