Re: [Harp-L] Peavy Classic 30

When I was looking around at tube amps, I tried out a peavey classic
30, and hated it. sure, it was set up for guitar, but you just know
its not going to work out. It would squeal and feedback when turned to
something approaching hearable volume. I ended up getting a fender pro
junior, swapped the first tube to a 12au7 and its beautiful. Green
Bullet 520D with a volume pot fitted, great sound. Recommend the set
up. Cheers. Rev Ken.