Re: [Harp-L] Favourite 2004 CD

Well, I've already picked out a 2005 CD that is sure to still be at the top of the year at years end. Chris, you have a new fan.

"Monk Alters Chi" by this list's own Chris Michalek and Christopher Strone doesn't just wear well, it keeps getting better the more I listen to it. Since you don't know who I am my recommendation might not mean much to you, but I'm recommending it anyway. I let a lady (music lover) listen to it at work today and when she gave it back she said, "Where can I get it? I had to stop working to listen to it." As wonderful as Chris's harp playing is, there's more to it than harp; bass, guitar, mandolin, piano, jews harp, even sounds like a didj on one tune. Something for everyone, especially for all of us who love the harp. Standard disclaimers, blah-blah.

Peace and music,
Dave