[Harp-L] Re : McMillan

John Frazer sez :

He is a monster harper.

hj

Hurricane sez :

Wassup John :

" hj " must stand for - Honest John - cause what you said of Terry McMillan is the truth .

Terry McMillan can curl the toes off ya . He's is one of my fav's  to listen to , I can't say enough nice things about this fellow and his attack on the harp , one of the most intense while still sticking to the core of the song's melody line and still be way out there with out a net flying as gracefully as can be freely and as down right mean and as explosive as a right hook out of nowhere .

I first spotted him on a evangelical television program ( ¡ - Hey -  who's sezzin Hurricane don't go to church ! ) , his version  of Amazing Grace I saw performed to perfection many many times on the show he regularly appeared on . He's a real class act .

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramón

aka : Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com