[Harp-L] New Harmonica Club - Kiev, Ukraine

I am pleased to let everyone know that the first official harmonica club in the former Soviet Union will be kicked off on January 22 at the Jepsen Blues in the city of Kyiv (Kiev), Ukraine, which is the hometown of Borrah Minevitch - "one more reason for engaging in this venture".

Time is set for 6pm.

This information comes from Alexander Savelyev <alexander_savelyev@xxxxxxxxx>, who has been working on this project for some time. He states in part:

"It's a big event for the country like ours - harmonica is there, but no decent info - just imagine some remote planet and our knowledge about it - the same info we have here about harmonica."

Isn't it fantastic? Our harmonica is a combining force that brings all nations and peoples together with a love of our instrument!

Check the following sites for details:
http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm (Special Events)
http://www.spah.org/calendar.htm
http://www.spah.org/events.htm
http://www.spah.org/clubs.htm

Congratulations to Alexander, and we wish him all the very best in this venture. Keep us updated, Alexander.

Danny

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061