Re: [Harp-L] Re: Speaking of split intervals...

Ludo Beckers wrote:

Tim Moyer wrote:

<<Do I just need to keep after it until I figure it out for myself?<<

That's how I got it after a while.

This is how I learned it too. I couldn't tell you how to do it though. I know when I've read about how it's "supposed" to be done and tried to do it -- an effort at self improvement -- I all of a sudden was no longer able to do it. When I think of the sound I want and do it, it works. I think just like faces ( and your mouth is just the inside of the face) everybody's is different in shape, size and musculature. What works for one person may not be possible for another.

Howard Chandler
Mandeville, LA