[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 17, Issue 32

Any harp players in Anaheim area interested in playing a free gig to add
atmosphere to this event? It's a little far from San Diego for me to do free
on a Saturday and Sunday. (Super Bowl is that day)

Call Natalie Janiek's cell:626-926-0220
She offered lunch and dinner but no cash.

hj

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
         St.Catherine's Military Academy
   Invites you to participate in the  7th Annual
Living History Civil War Reenactment

Ø Over 200 Volunteer Re-enactors
    from Fort Tejon Historical Society
Ø Civil War Battles & Skirmishes
      including the New Market Skirmish
Ø Meet President Lincoln
Ø Tour Union & Confederate
   encampments
Ø  Hear the Cannon Fire!
Thousands of guests will attend.

Sponsors may choose to participate!
     *Artist  *Crafters *Musicians

       *Period Collector  *Photographers

         *Historians  *Storytellers  *Quilters

   ~ Booths are available!

Or, maximize your marketing dollars by sponsoring this event.
We invite our community, local businesses, and friends, to participate
in one of the largest Civil War reenactments in Orange County.
Your donations, sponsorships, and support will make it possible for
St. Catherine¹s to offer over 100 schools the opportunity to study and
experience the Civil War through a living history re-enactment.

For information call?
St. Catherine¹s Military Academy
215 North Harbor Blvd.
 Anaheim, CA 92805