[Harp-L] note layout

Is there any instrument with a weirder note layout? I was playing Doors minor
key noodling on the organ, trying to put the notes on the harmonica. I'm sure
there's a logical reason for doubling the tonic note on the chromatic but it
sure makes things weird. And why do the draw notes on the diatonic suddenly
starting getting lower than the blow notes.

I can play harp okay by ear, but when it comes to playing actual notes it's easy
to get lost.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm