[Harp-L] Shaker Madcat? Microvox?

If you're interested in the micorvox I can give you a little review.  This
mic is decent but it has its draw-back.  You need to ware the phantom power
unit clipped to your belt (it takes a 9v. battery).  This mic will give you
a fairly clean tone if you keep the power unit's volume low and turn it up
at your amp.  If you turn the unit's volume all the way up and cup the mic
element tightly (it's about the  size of a pencil eraser) it'll give you a
passable Chicago type honk but it is definitely NOT a bullet style mic and
you'll never get to sound that fat.  But I will say this: it's extremely
feedback resistant and it does give a nice acoustic tone.  Since I like a
fairly fat tone and I have other mics that give me this I never use this
mic.  If you want to buy mine(the microvox that is) contact me off list.
I'm putting on Ebay in about a week or so.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh