[Harp-L] Tom Lanza

This may be a bit strange, but I've been approached by a Christian
Country Western singer to play (tour?) with him in his band. As the
subject indicates, his name is Tom Lanza. I've made it through half a
CD and haven't heard any harp yet. Anyone know who may have played
with this guy? There aren't any liner notes that give credit. I was
given the impression he's basically a solo act that uses Nashville
session guys and then plays/sings to the recorded track. However, he's
trying to move toward live music now and somehow I've gotta figure out
how and if I want to get on board. Any help appreciated.

If it helps, his website is http://www.tomlanza.org

Thanks again