RE: [Harp-L] Tom Lanza

I'll follow Chris and Tim and add a small bit.

If you ask folks near him privately, you'll learn important tidbits.
If you ask and let them know you'll never report back you can learn how they behave on stage, in the studio, how they pay (promised amount, or "well, it was kind of slow tonight"), will you end up sharing rooms with multiple folks?

A couple of local gigs or rehearsals will also tell you a lot, even if you just go to watch the performance.

Have fun!

Ned

p.s. - Not sure how it is where you are, but here in CA we've had issues with some "Christian" folks, starting with good pay and ending up with "what can you do for the lord today?".