[Harp-L] Open invitation

Hi harp-l`ers -
I am a longtime lurker on the list, and probably (?) the only list member from Israel. I will be coming to the USA next week to participate in the international Blues challenge in Memphis TN.(on February 3-5), with my band "CG & The Hammer Blues band". Any of you who happen to be in Memphis (or are competing in the IBC) - I`d be glad to get the chance to meet some of you harmonica players in person, so come down and say hi.
Also, on Friday 1.28.05 we`ll be performing at the American legion hall in Talahassee FL., so any harp`lers from that area  - come on down and say hi
Is anyone on this list competing in the IBC ?
See you there!
Dov Hammer
www.dovhammer.com