[Harp-L] Tom Lanza - stop this post

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Hill <jonathan.f.hill@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:51:02 -0600
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Tom Lanza - stop this post
To: Garry Hodgson <garry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

And if you look at the original intent of the question, I'm asking
about who may have played with/for this guy. Basically any kind of
information so I can be better informed or prepared. And for what its
worth, all the responses thus far have been beneficial. I don't see
what's so off-topic about them and certainly don't see anything
off-topic about my original question. Again, thanks for your
consideration.