[Harp-L] Strange Occurence

hi all,

   ok, this is not an ad for iPod or anything, but
lately i've gotten into the habit of just playing
songs on it at random throughout the day. often i have
whole albums on there which i've never listened to all
the way through and i hear new things, or i hear
things i haven't listened to in ages, or hear them in
a new context, which changes the way i appreciate the
song. like, for example, a few weeks ago some of my
wife's Rolling Stones tunes came on and I suddenly
realized "hey... some good harp! on some good tunes!"
new appreciation for the Stones (and Sugar Blue).
anyway... today a harp instrumental came on which i
didn't recognize, but which sounded fairly modern and
caught  my ear. it swung nicely, the harp tone was
excellent, and the it just had an odd quality to it.
turns out it was Little Walter's "The Toddle," played
by the man himself. it's a new fave now ;)

  --Jp