[Harp-L] hello!

Hello.My name is Dave"Elmo"Bailey.I am a Singer from the midwest.A special hello to Micheal Peloquin&Jason Ricci.I also book a venue in Manhattan,Ks.Just wanted to toot our horn a little.We have booked a Harp lovers dream night.On Feb24th We are very proud to present on the same bill,Kim Wilson, Mark Hummel&the Blues Survivers,Greg"Fingers"Taylorw/Doug Deming & the Jeweltones,and Lee McBeeIf anyone is interested in tickets they can contact us @(785)587-8566 or www.coxsbrosbbq,com.If you live in the area don't miss this show!Thanks for the time & will post again real soon.Peace

test'; ">