[Harp-L] International Blues Convention...Feb 3-5

To Dov,

...and anyone else thinking about going to the Internation Blues Convention in
Memphis TN, February 3-5.  These things ROCK!   90 Blues Societies from around
the world (even Israel) and all can have a band and an acoustic act represent
them in a three day Blues Challenge.  I'm not very comfortable with Music
"competitions" but this one is run as well as a competition of this sort can be
run: each band gets to play two nights; audiences are notoriously supportive of
ALL the bands; since bands get to play twice, the finals night is more a
festival/celebration then serious competition.  Except for a few weekends a
year Beale street is not what it used to be.  This is one of the good weekends.

I'll be there with a group from Missouri called "The Pawn Shop."  Hope to meet
some of you on Beale Street.

Clay Goldstein

--
...I have a WEB Site: