RE: [Harp-L] Re: full octave on 2 holes?

Winslow what's the point of testing my knowledge on something like
this?

Froggy said "Well, I know some people able to get a full chromatic
scale on two holes on a richter diatonic!"

He used the word FULL  a FULL chromatic scale is twelve notes ie:
C Db D Eb E F F# G Ab A Bb B

He used his sentence while mentioning Howard Levy and thus implies
that he thinks it is possible that Howard can do this.  You and I
know Howard better than most people so you very well know that Howard
doesn't use discrete combs and only uses Filisko Modified Marine Band
with Special 20 cover plates with black electricians tape on the
underneath of the cover plates if you want to be really specific.

I say again:
It is not possible to get a FULL chromatic scale out of any two holes
on a standard tuned diatonic.