Re: [Harp-L] Budapest

Oups, just checked this thread. Sorry Czigany , but you misunderstood what I said or meant to say. Looking back I realize it could be taken the wrong way.

I asked Jim:
Are you sure you where in Budapest?

What kind of music did they play, Celtic?

The reason I said that was because Jim said:

>Anyway, if you ever get the chance to visit Budapest check out the
>Freggatt Pub and the Old Mans Music Pub (yes, really - a name like that
>makes me feel right at home !) for some top quality live music.

I was only commenting on the pub names. I was not commenting on the music. To me the pub names sounded like Irish pubs which I found really odd for names of pubs in Hungary. That is why I asked what kind of music they played.

I took Jim's endorsement of the show at face value, why wouln't I, I love good music and don't give a shi.. what country a musician is from.

Real sorry about the confusion,

Pierre.